Friday, July 22, 2005

Diane's Trip to New York






One weekend in June, Deb from church and I took a trip to visit our friends who had moved to New York City last year. Since then, they have added a baby girl to their family and we had to go see her in person. We arrived on a Saturday morning and stayed until Monday morning. On Saturday, we spent about eight hours in New York City (Manhattan), visiting The Empire State Building (see pictures), Chinatown and Little Italy, The Statue of Liberty and Ground Zero. I enjoyed it very much and many times couldn't believe I was actually in New York. We had a great time catching up with our friends there, t00. There's also a picture of the sweatshirts I got for the girls. I had to barter for them in Chinatown (I wasn't very good at it, but my friends helped).

No comments: