Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Camp Omega



On July 10-15, I went to Camp Omega with my friend Jenni from church and school. We went swimming, canoeing, had Bible studies, and other things, too. Every night we played 2 large group games like Romans and Christians, Eagle's Nest, and Dare Base. I made some new friends. One of my favorite times of the day was F.O.B. time, which stands for Flat On Bunk time. It's quiet time where you just nap or read, but you have to stay on your bunk and be quiet. I loved it. I even got pretty far on my knitting during F.O.B.! I also liked swimming. We didn't swim in the lake because it's green and contaminated. Instead they have a pool that we swim in. It was a really fun week. Here's a picture of Jenni and I in front of our cabin, Alpha. The next picture is of my whole cabin and our counselors. I am on the top row on the very left in the red. I think I will go to Camp Omega next year, too.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Thanks for sharing your week with us, Alena.