Friday, March 02, 2007

Our storm photos

I guess I better post some photos of the storm too to keep up with the rest. It looks like Bloomington might have the most snow this time with 12". Rochester Airport had 10.7" so far, but it is still snowing lightly. Ben and I took the day off (PossAbilities was essentially closed with no transportation of clients and most staff gone). He slept in until after 10 AM. I slept in till 7:45 AM.

It took from 10 until noon to shovel/snowblow. The snowblower didn't seem to work real well for anything too deep so I shoveled part of the driveway. My neighbor (across the street and down two houses) was snowblowing out the neighbors right across the street and came over to do my my slowplow drift at the end. He had a big snowblower and still had to struggle to get the heavy stuff out. He also widened my opening as it was slowly narrowing. I went out this afternoon and did my deck and cleaned up some more. It looks like we are in a winter wonderland with the snow from last week.

David, how about some photos of your long green grass?










No comments: